Visit our official website at http://kohaku-koi-house.com/

Friday, April 13, 2007

Japan - A reflection.......

After almost 30 years I got to see Sakura again - in full bloom. I first landed in Japan some 34 years ago and learned the Japanese language and culture while undergoing industrial training with Matsushita Electric.

One thing has not changed a bit after so many years, and that is the hospitality of the Japanese people and their very humble personality. They are always mindful of what they could do better and seldom give excuses and always willing to take responsibility. Remarkable.

I have uploaded this Japanese song, Nada Sou Sou which caught my ears as I enjoyed (with tears) this movie on a recent SQ flight. Enjoy this nice song as you go through my blog!

1 comment:

Jhazeron said...

Hi, dad

Just dropping by.

And one point,
"I have yet to see Sakura in my whole life"

Work hard
Bravo

Johnathan